The 2021 Top Operators Report from the Daily Oil Bulletin looks back at how Canada’s oil and gas leaders pivoted to meet the challenges of 2020, and how they are positioning their organizations for future success.
Once again, the report taps into the experience of professional services firm KPMG in Canada to provide insight into what strategies operators could pursue to thrive in the current environment.
The report also features a broad swath of the insights and opinions from industry leaders gleaned from Daily Oil Bulletin coverage, along with commentary from data providers Evaluate Energy and CanOils.
The following articles available via JWN Energy contain some of the key takeaways from the report:
- Rocked by volatility, investors want to see stable returns on their capital
- Building back better means managing financial risk
- Back-office automation, data driven decision-making is driving next wave of operational efficiency
- Producers focus on financial health, operational excellence, shareholder interests, and ESG concerns
- ESG factors becoming integrated into financial risk management
- Tough debt and equity markets mean living within means